[cvsnt] Unable to get files during checkout module

Venkatesh Babu Venkatesh.Babu at igate.com
Tue Nov 9 12:27:23 GMT 2004

Hi All,

We have installed the CVSNT software on Windows and we are able to
connect to the server.  But, upon checkout module, we get the
directories but no files in them.

The CVS folder is created with the entries in them.

CVSNT : 2.0.58d
OS: Server 2003 (Enterprise Edition)
WinCVS : 1.3.17b

PS: 'CVS Users' group is created and the relevant users added to this
group.  The 'CVS Users' have full control at the OS level.

Kind Regards
Venkatesh

Information transmitted by this EMAIL is proprietary to iGATE Group of Companies and is intended for use only by the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient of this EMAIL immediately notify the sender at iGATE or mailadmin at igate.com and delete this EMAIL including any attachments.