[cvsnt] Latest updates

Jerzy Kaczorowski jerzyk at wndtabs.com
Tue Nov 9 23:41:00 GMT 2004

Tony,

I can see that it is now possible to have a client-only installer using
SERVER=0 property. It should probably also hide the "RCS Wrappers" section
just like it hides "CVSNT Server" section since there is no point to install
RCS wrappers on the client.

Two more problems:

1. I would like to control the install location, which seems to be often
arranged with INSTALLDIR or TARGETDIR property

2. When trying to uninstall CVSNT while uninstalling WinCvs, what would be
the product code to be used with msiexec /x command (the msi installer is no
longer around and can't be used so I'm guessing we need a product code
instead).

Best Regards,
Jerzy