[cvsnt] Re: RepositoryPrefix disappearance

jjpan at amkor.com jjpan at amkor.com
Wed Nov 10 08:09:53 GMT 2004

Hello Tony,

I am using the cvsnt 2.0.58d.  I am having the same repository prefix
problem with setting up the Eclipse CVS as there is no option for me to
turn on/off the repository prefix.  I could not find the recommended cvsnt
version either.   I have searched around the mailling list and found you
are the expert of this issure.  Could you please tell me where I can
download an old stable cvsnt server without prefix problem?  If they are
not available, how can I fix the bug?

Thanks for your help.
Joyce