[cvsnt] (no subject)

Rob Packwood rob.packwood at freshegg.com
Wed Nov 10 17:20:27 GMT 2004

Hello

I currently have wincvs set up on my pc (win xp) and cvsnt on a virtual
server also on the same pc. Would i login as 'local' as my authentication
option?

Also could you recommend the best website/document to look at in getting
started for beginners in Wincvs

Thanks

Regards

Robert Packwood
rob.packwood at freshegg.com
IT Support
Fresh Egg Limited

Tel: UK 01903 247788
Outside of the UK: +44 1903 247788

"Without Search Engine Optimisation you are throwing away up to 85 percent
of your potential visitors and customers, and a full 80 percent of your
potential customers will find their way to a rival business instead." For
further information please call the Internet Marketing Department on: 01903
247788

This email message is confidential and for use by the addressee only. If the
message
is received by anyone other than the addressee, please return the message to
the
sender by replying to it and then delete the message from your computer..