[cvsnt] "cvs[server aborted]: cannnot find.: No such file or directory"

Pedro Gallardo pgallardo at carver-as.com
Fri Nov 12 12:06:45 GMT 2004

Hello,

I have a problem with my CVS. I  have never worked with CVS and I'm trying
to install and run for first time.

I am going to try to explain what my problem is.

I have install CVS in the server. I have my working project source in the
local machine. I work with Eclipse and I want to work with CVS from Eclipse.
So I have followed the instructions to get the properly conection from
Eclipse to CVS in the server. From the "Repository Perspective" (CVS
Repositories) I choose the Repository Location.and then I can see the
repository from Eclipse. I have "Import module." of my project source and
them I can see how this action has create a new folder at the same level
where CVSROOT is.

But when I try to open the Head from CVS Repositories from Eclipse the
following message appears : ' "cvs[server aborted]: cannnot find.: No such
file or directory".

And it's the same if I try to open branches or versions.

Do you have some idea about what it's wrong?

Thank you very much for your help in advance,

Best regards,

Pedro Gallardo Delgado

Telf: 93.238.58.80

pgallardo at carver-as.com