[cvsnt] Latest updates

Jerzy Kaczorowski jerzyk at wndtabs.com
Sun Nov 14 00:11:32 GMT 2004

Tony,

> You have a really ancient dbghelp...

I have dbghelp.dll version 5.0.2195.6613. Apparently my windows update
didn't consider that one important enought to upgrade it in the mean time.

I copied the one you used to ship with previous version (6.0.17.0) into
CVSNT folder and now cvs.exe actually works.

So, from my perspective, we are left with at least two show-stopper problems
with new installer:

1. The installation folder selection doesn't work. It must be caused by some
recent changes - it worked in 2.0.59. Perhaps the addition of
CVSNT_INSTALLDIR property caused the problem somehow?

2. No easy way to uninstall CVSNT when uninstalling WinCvs. I don't fancy to
study MSI quirks nor write any registry hacks. Surely you can think of
something ;)

Best Regards,
Jerzy