[cvsnt] Re: cvsnt permissions ordering problem?

tamsin tamsin at anorakgirl.co.uk
Tue Nov 16 17:25:16 GMT 2004

Hi,
Thanks for the tip - I just checked and I am using 2.0.58d, which I
guess is the latest one - I downloaded it yesterday.
I'm on Win XP Professional too, don't know if I mentioned that.
If this problem was not in slightly older win32 builds, is there
anywhere I could download one?
Thanks for the help,
Tamsin