[cvsnt] Re: cvsnt permissions ordering problem?

anorakgirl mail at anorakgirl.co.uk
Wed Nov 17 08:30:13 GMT 2004

Thanks all for the version tips - I've just uninstalled the older one
and reinstalled 2.0.58d, and lo and behold, it seems to work now?! Very
strange, thanks for the help though.

 > Do you have a Cygwin installation on your server? If so, what's the
value of
 > the CYGWIN environment variable?

Yes I do (although thats a bit broken at the moment too). the CYGWIN
environment variable is "server" (although it was "ntsec tty" a few days
ago).

Tamsin