[cvsnt] Re: Setting cvs password through GUI wrapper - C#

Hartmut Honisch Hartmut_Honisch at web.de
Thu Nov 18 07:27:35 GMT 2004

Sending the password to CVSNT by redirecting stdin is not possible - AFAIK
it reads it directly from the console, probably for security reasons.
However, there is a "cvsgui" protocol that takes care of all this. Since
it's all open source, I recommend you look at projects like WinCVS or
TortoiseCVS for examples how it's used.

-Hartmut

"Thoppay, Vignesh (GE Consumer & Industrial)" <vignesh.thoppay at ge.com>