[cvsnt] Slow CVS server

Cord Awtry kipsta at bs-interactive.com
Thu Nov 18 19:47:07 GMT 2004

Hi all...

Has anyone had problem with CVSNT being horrendously slow? I'm using 2.0.58 and when I try to update my CVS data it can take minutes to do it. I was running CVS on a different server running a version before 2.0.58 (I honestly don't remember which) and it was blazingly fast. I installed CVS on a new server running 2.0.58 and copied my old respositories over and it's dog slow. Committing is still nice and fast but updating is painfully slow.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated,

    Thanks,

        -C-