[cvsnt] Re: How to convert binary files to text?

Bo Berglund Bo.Berglund at system3r.se
Thu Nov 25 15:42:54 GMT 2004

Oliver,
since you are also doing Delphi stuff you have undoubtedly done this conversion...
How did you do it?

Juat a minute ago I though that I had it figured out by this process:
- copy file to safe place
- cvs update -kt <filename> (expands existing sandbox file line nedings to CRCRLF)
- copy back the saved file copy, so now we are back at CRLF only
- the file now is red in WinCvs, so I can commit it
- But when I do it changes back to binary....

/Bo