[cvsnt] How to delete a branch and revision when created in eclipse?

Christopher Beltran chris at passageways.net
Fri Nov 26 19:56:10 GMT 2004

I created a version+branch from eclipse but named it incorrectly.  I am
trying to use the rtag command with no luck.  I read in a post somewhere
that eclipse will tag the cvs module twice and I am wondering how, in cvsnt,
can I see the tags for a module and/or delete a branch+version?  I'm using
the command line cvsnt to perform these actions so this operation is outside
of eclipse....  Thanks so much I really appreciate it!

Christopher