[cvsnt] Problems committing to branched module

Mathieu Miller mmiller at jamdat.ca
Mon Nov 29 18:34:35 GMT 2004

Hi,

We just moved our main CVS repository running on CVSNT on a windows
server to a Linux server over samba.

Every operation seems to work except one thing:

When a user wants to commit a file in another branch than HEAD, he gets
this error message:

cvs [commit aborted]: cannot make directory
`//cvs-server/path/repository/module/Attic': No such file or directory

But when the checkout is done on HEAD it works correctly...

any idea?

Thanks,

Mathieu