[cvsnt] Re: desagreement CVSNT/WINCVS

fabien.lyon fabien.lyon at isismpp.fr
Mon Oct 4 09:02:54 BST 2004

hi,
Yes to be more accurate this is the contents of the config file we use:

# Set this to `no' if pserver shouldn't check system users/passwords
#SystemAuth=yes
SystemAuth=no

# Put CVS lock files in this directory rather than directly in the
repository.
# (Depreciated.  Only honoured if LockServer=none)
#LockDir=/var/lock/cvs

# Alternate location of CVS LockServer.  Set to 'none' to disable..
LockServer=localhost:2402

A+ (see you soon), l'fab.