[cvsnt] cvsnt + eclipse 3 checkout crashes

Sebastian Green junk at thisismyshirt.com
Mon Oct 4 22:41:52 BST 2004

I tried to read about my error in several other mails but I couldn't find
any answer so here it goes.

I'm using

Eclipse 3.0 build m9

CVSNT 2.0.58

I'm not able to check out a new project, every time I try the CVSNT crashes.

Adding a project using Team -> Share works fine.

I saw in a previous that you hade tried lower version and it worked fine
(cvsnt that is). I tried to google for the versions you mention but I'm not
able to fins any downloads.

cheers