[cvsnt] rtag of modules with aliases

Dan Castenholz Dan.Castenholz at veritas.com
Mon Oct 4 23:19:58 BST 2004

I am seeing the same behavior that Erik Warren reported last month.
Rtagging a module that is an alias gives the error message:

	cvs [rtag aborted]: Error communicating with lock server (send)

We are using cvsnt version 2.0.41a.  Everything else works fine, and moving
back to the previous version we used works as well.

Dan