[cvsnt] Importing c:\.emacs file on Win2003 Server

Siegfried Heintze siegfried at heintze.com
Fri Oct 8 05:38:11 BST 2004

I tried to post a query in the emacs newsgroup about how to import the
.emacs file. I received no response.

So, now I'm trying to create a repository for the top level directory.
Everything works great as I use the cvsnt control panel to create a
repository for c:/ named /TOP.  Then I use the following import command:

C:\>cvs -d :pserver:siegfried at 127.0.0.1:/TOP import -Cd -I * -m "initial"
top trunk trunk
cvs [server aborted]: Cannot access C:cvs-serv5348/CVSROOT: No such file or
directory

Is there anyway to make this work?

  Thanks,
      Siegfried