[cvsnt] Upgrade to 2.0.58a from 2.0.41

Aaron Kynaston akynaston at novell.com
Fri Oct 8 23:01:06 BST 2004

I just upgraded my cvs client, and now every time I do a commit into my
local repository, I get this:

Checking in PurchaseList.txt;
c:\z\repository/asdf/PurchaseList.txt,v  <--  PurchaseList.txt
done
cvs commit: internal error: repository (c:/z/repository/asdf) doesn't
begin with root (c:\z\repository)

Could it just be a string comparison not looking at the slashes right?
Thoughts?