[cvsnt] Can't see folders structure below a module in Eclipse

Enrique Medina e.medina.m at gmail.com
Mon Oct 11 09:45:31 BST 2004

Hi,

Why can't I see the complete project folder structure if I select a
module below HEAD from a repository in Eclipse 3.0.1?

It's very strange, because I can only see files in the root, but no
other subfolders. But if I checkout the project, it works fine and I
get all the folders. What can happen?

I am using CVSNT 2.0.58a and can assure this worked in versions 1.x