[cvsnt] Problem with cvs client

Slavomír Varchula boulik at gmail.com
Mon Oct 11 22:42:23 BST 2004

Hi,
i have problem with cvs client from cvsnt. I use wincvs 1.3.20.1 with
cvsnt 2.0.58a. When i do checkout from repository, my firle stay
read-only. Thjis is OK. Problem is, when i use "cvs  edit [file]".
File stay read-only. I supose,  that should be writeable. When i use
cvsnt 2.0.50, it works. So is this feature bug? I  didnt find answer
for it, or solution. Pls, help me!
Thanks, bye.

I apologize for my english.