[cvsnt] Cvs unedit

Rob Anderson rob.anderson at juicegames.com
Tue Oct 12 16:54:48 BST 2004

Hi,
	I don't know if this is the right place to post this but here
goes.

When I issue a cvs edit on a file, a copy of the file is placed into the
cvs/Base dir, so that I can unedit without having to go the server. This
is great but has a drawback, in that when I search recursively through
my source (ok I use devstudio and find in files) I get hits in the
cvs/Base, which isn't so great.

Since it's cvs which creates and uses these files, could it not append
an extra suffix so that my search ignores them ? Like foo.cpp.edited, or
something like that ?

Thanks

Rob