[cvsnt] emacs vc mode

Matthew Heaney mheaney at on2.com
Tue Oct 12 23:33:34 BST 2004

Is anyone using cvsnt with emacs?  (I'm uising winxp, and emacs v21.3.1.)

I've been playing around with the vc commands that allow you to switch
between backends:

C-u C-x v v rcs

and

C-x v b

One problem is that cvsnt/rcsdiff doesn't support the -q switch.  Does
anyone know why not?

I just downloaded rcs57pc1.zip, which has its own rcsdiff, that does support
the -q switch.  Does anyone know whether cvsnt/rcsdiff is significantly
different from rcs/rcsdiff?

My other problem is that the co commands in cvsnt and rcs don't appear to be
compatible.

Has anyone had success switching between vc mode backends?

Thanks,
Matt