[cvsnt] "The folder is not valid" message

Prochazka, Jan Jan.Prochazka at brooks.com
Thu Oct 14 14:51:52 BST 2004

>   It was the first thing I did, but when this error occurs, no
> information is saved in "log" nor "temp" directories configured in
> CVSMailer.

I see, so it seems, that CVSMailer was not invoked at all. Do you have
absolute path to cvsmailer.exe in your loginfo(notify) file ? If so, does
your path include spaces ? However, if something is wrong with paths, it
would probably not work at all and not only sometimes. Do you experience the
error all the time nowadays ?

How exactly does look your loginfo record ? E.g. we run, so far
successfully, with something like:

ALL D:\Applic\CVSMailer\CVSMailer.exe -l$CVSPID $USER $CVSROOT -rBROOKS\joe
%{sVv}

(with the latest CVSNT server 2.0.58a and the latest CVSMailer 1.5.1.31)

Good luck,
Jan