[cvsnt] [cvsnt 2.0.58a] chacl problems

John Cole john.cole at uai.com
Thu Oct 14 15:47:32 BST 2004

unless 58a has changed from 41a, then try this:

cvs chacl -R -r branch1 default:r

to grant a user permission to use the branch:

cvs chacl -R -r branch1 username:rwc

to reset the users permission to the default mode:

cvs chacl -R -r branch1 username:

If it has changed, I'd like to know the new syntax, because I'm maintaining
several closed branches that only get opened for bug fixes.

John Cole