[cvsnt] script produced no output

Ivonne Proano ivonne_proano at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 15 05:08:28 BST 2004

I am trying to do the CVSWeb installation for windows XP Pro. Using this link:

http://www.devguy.com/fp/cfgmgmt/cvs/cvswebIIS.htm

I am trying to display the root folder of the CVS repository and this message appear:

'c:\inetpub\wwwroot\cgi-bin\cvsweb\cvsweb.cgi' script produced no output

Please can somebody tell me what I could do? Or what I am doing wrong, please.