[cvsnt] (no subject)

Kinjal kinjal.vohra at mentorix.com
Fri Oct 15 14:21:38 BST 2004

Hi!

I was creating build in WinCVS 1.3 and message came saying CVSNT Server
crashed. pserver setup was also done successfully. I was running with CVSNT
2.0.51d.  I installed latest version CVSNT 2.0.58a.   And tried with
WinCvs13b17-2 and WinCvs13b20.  Both are not responding.  I tried with CVSNT
2.0.51d also. But both are not responding.
I am using Windows 2000 Professional.
Hope for your early and positive reply.
Hope for your reply within a day or two.
Thank you.

Yours faithfully,
k.j.vohra
Kinjal Vohra