Fwd:[cvsnt] Re: Performance problem with large f iles

michel.leclerc at b-rail.be michel.leclerc at b-rail.be
Thu Oct 21 15:07:00 BST 2004

Tony,

It seems that network speed is not the bottleneck. I've tried with a speed of
10 Mbits, 100Mbits and gigabit and it does not make a big difference.
These large files are binary files and I don't understand why they require so
much CPU resources. Why CVs does require so much memory to handle these files?
Which amount of memory do I need to feel comfortable?

Thanks for your Help

Michel Leclerc

Tony Hoyle  (21/10/2004  15:37):