[cvsnt] Re: error-message on commit

kurt ka-2001 at gmx.net
Sat Oct 23 10:06:31 BST 2004

Don't you loose all the versionhistory if you check it in again ?

If you mean to checkout the project to workspace again, do some changes
and commit then - didn't work - tried it at this moment again.

I also changed the owner from administrator to the current user -
first the file I wanted to commit, then the directories the file
is in (all in CVS-repository) - no change - the same error.

On Fri, 22 Oct 2004 16:18:24 -0700, Bryan Kuhn <bryan at infinityward.com>
wrote:

> When I get the error if you just check it in again it works the second
> time. So don't think its a permission thing.
>
> Friday, October 22, 2004, 3:11:12 PM, kurt wrote:
>> On Fri, 22 Oct 2004 20:23:01 +0200, Luigi D. Sandon <cp at sandon.it>
>> wrote:
>
>>> We are getting the same error after we upgraded to 2.058b.
>>>
>>> I.e.:
>>>
>>> cvs commit -m "Release 9.0.5" -r DUnit dunit.dpr dunit.drc
>>> DunitAbout.dfm
>>> DunitAbout.pas DUnitMainForm.dfm DUnitMainForm.pas
>>> GUITesting.pas GUITestRunner.dfm GUITestRunner.pas NGUITestRunner.nfm
>>> NGUITestRunner.pas QGUITestRunner.pas TestExtensions.pas
>>> TestFramework.pas
>>> TestModules.pas TextTestRunner.pas versioninfo.inc versioninfo.rc