[cvsnt] Path Problem with XP PRO

Warren, Erik Erik.Warren at delta.com
Tue Oct 26 21:14:04 BST 2004

I recently moved my CVSNT server from a WinNT box to a WinXP Pro box.
I installed Bo's mailer but When I added a line in my loginfo line
I get the following message returned from a successful commit.
"The system cannot find the path specified."

I can't figure out why it can't find the path.  I have double and triple
checked
my spelling.

What am I missing?

Regards,