[cvsnt] Re: Does CVSNT ver 2.0.51b for MAC support :sspi:?

Dusan Baranec baranec at digitaldocuments.org
Wed Oct 27 08:47:42 BST 2004

So you are saing CVSNT for MAC OS "supports encrypted protocol as such" but
"CVSNT do not support /encryption/ via :sspi:".

So information on apple page:
"About CVSNT Concurrent Version Control
Supports authentication via all standard CVS protocols, plus Windows
specific SSPI and Active Directory, Secure transport support via sserver or
encrypted SSPI."

Is wrong

I'm I right?

Dusan-