[cvsnt] Stop cvsnt 'crash dump' dialog?

Bo Berglund Bo.Berglund at system3r.se
Wed Oct 27 15:05:57 BST 2004

I think it is in the CVSNT code to offer to produce a crash dump before
failing fully.
This is rather annoying if you have CVSNT as a server in a pancake PC
in the server rack as we do and noone ever logs on to that PC...
I think that there should be some setting to avoid this dialogue popping
up, maybe by setting the "Interact with desktop" permission on the CVSNT
service to OFF???

Bo