[cvsnt] Re: How to run SetAcl.cmd file

Glen Starrett grstarrett at cox.net
Thu Oct 28 06:17:42 BST 2004

Kinjal wrote:
> Hi!
> This is the extracts from the site: http://www.cvsnt.org/wiki/SetAcl which
> explains how to set up the user permissions for the repositories:
>
> 2.3. Using SetACLS

What's the problem?  For Win2003 the script should probably be revised
to make sure that all CVS users have list rights for parent directories,
but I'm not running it here to check and test.  If you want to test it
and determine the least required authorization relative to Win2003, I'll
include the information.

I also need to revise that -- the typical case should be a little
simpler, I just haven't had time.

--
Glen Starrett