[cvsnt] Re: Starting out with CVS,

WestSide xpurplekushx at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 31 20:31:23 GMT 2004

Hi,

Thanks for the help.. your solution makes sense..

However, my problem is that I have deleted the repository on the server, and
so when I try to do "CVS | Release" it does not work, because there is no
valid repository on the server.

I am new to CVS and had installed CVSNT and then removed it from the server,
etc.  In all this process, the local files on my local machine that
originally were connected to repository, are sort of left "orphaned" because
there is no valid repository to connect to through tortiose.

Is there any way to get rid of that green overlay on my files if I have no
valid CVS repository on the server?

Thanks,

-Westside

news:cm1k23$ffc$1 at paris.nodomain.org...