[cvsnt] Logging into CVSNT

Ernst Kuschke ernst at agrista.com
Thu Sep 2 08:43:03 BST 2004

Hi to the list. I'm new to CVS... I have just installed CVSNT on my PC
(Windows XP), and when I log in there is just no response from cvs.

I type cvs login, and get prompted for a password, which I enter. I can
enter ANYTHING here, with the same result: I get no response, I'm not
sure if I'm authenticated or not, or if I'm even reaching cvs...?!

It looks something like:

C:> cvs login

Loggin in to :sspi:ernst at pc:2401:/Repository

CVS password: ************                                 <-- I can
enter *anything* here

C:>

What is happening? I don't think I'm in, since I can't do an import.....

Any ideas will be greatly appreciated - thanks in advance.

-Ernst