[cvsnt] Help needed on Eclipse & CVSNT Integration

Selva Prasad selvaprasad.ashok at kumaran.com
Thu Sep 9 13:32:13 BST 2004

Hi all,

I've CVS version 2.0.14 running on a Linux Box.  I'm trying to access a
repository named /cvs/nih from
Eclipse IDE on a Windows Box.

When I do that, I'm getting an error which says the Repository Prefix should
be disabled.  But when I checked
the /etc/config/cvsnt/Pserver file, the Repository Prefix line is indeed
commented.

Help me in solving this issue.

Thanks,
Prasad.