[cvsnt] Re: sspi protocol problem!!

Warren, Erik Erik.Warren at delta.com
Fri Sep 10 13:44:04 BST 2004

Raheel,

In NT4.0 the User Manager is used to set this right.  User Manager may be located in your start menu under Administrative Tools.  However, if it is not just find the program using windows explorer and run it.  The file name is musrmgr.exe and is typically located in the system32 folder.

When you open the user manager from the "Policies" menu select "User Rights..."
A form appears with a dropdown list of rights. Below that is a listbox which displays who has the right displayed.
Select the right you are interested in and add or remove users or groups from the list of those who have this right.

Regarding NAV professional,  NAV Corporate edition is running on the server and it actively scans all folders and files including the CVSNT repository.  Thus far I have not experienced any problems that I am aware of due to NAV.

Erik W. Warren
Sr. Engineer - Flt. Ops. Engineering
Delta Air Lines
Dept. 088