[cvsnt] Re: help with regex in module2

Nicolás Donoso ndonoso at vmk.cl
Fri Sep 10 20:58:11 BST 2004

Hi

Using this

 [myModule2]
 / = dir1/dir2 (^file1.txt$)
 dir4 = dir1/dir2/dir4

when i check out  this is the output
-------------------------------
prompt>cvs checkout myModule2
cvs server: Updating myModule2
U myModule2/file1.txt

that's all, the cvs checkout command not even try to check out the
dir1/dir2/dir4 directory.
 in other hand if i try with

 [myModule2]
 / = dir1/dir2 (^file1.txt$|dir4/$)

the checkout command get
myModule2/

but i want to get all the files an directories recursively inside  dir4

news:chsq33$l22$1 at paris.nodomain.org...