[cvsnt] cvs log -d for date range

Terence Wilson tez at latte.com
Fri Sep 10 23:33:09 BST 2004

Can someone help me out? I would like a log of the changed files, commit
comments and name of person making the commit, for a range of dates. For
example, I want to find changes between 8-10-04 & 8-13-04. I've tried

cvs log -d"2004-08-10<2004-08-13" DM

but this seems to spew information about all the files in DM.