[cvsnt] Setting wait timeout when waiting for lock?

Anders Jacob Truelsen at at systematic.dk
Thu Sep 16 13:03:40 BST 2004

Hi fellow CVSNT users

Can I set the timeout limit when waiting for a lock to be released?

The case is as follows:
I have a script that checks out the whole world and builds it.
If it is forced to wait for a lock, it will from time to time fail due
to CVS timing out.
What I want in this case is to wait until the lock is release, or at
least wait a full hour before failing.

Is there any way to tune the timeout value?

Regards
anders