[cvsnt] Re: Locking out specific projects...

Lehman, Curtis CLehman at carrieraccess.com
Fri Sep 17 20:46:28 BST 2004

Hi Glen,

Thanks for the suggestion. I gave it a try, but the examples are based on
1.3 lock server. I tried entering the commands like they had them, but it
seems that the lock server no longer supports the recursive command.

Tony, you mentioned the acl commands in CVS. I tried those a while back, but
was not able to get them working. For some reason my server thinks it's a
stand alone server even though it's not. (Even though I couldn't get it
work, thanks for the help and time on that issue.)

Thanks,
Curtis Lehman