[cvsnt] Re: no idea why lock port is causing trouble

Glen Starrett grstarrett at cox.net
Sun Sep 19 06:48:45 BST 2004

Michael Stewart wrote:
> This makes no sense to me as this is the
> lock server port set in the server.

I don't think the LockServer looks into the config to see which port
it's supposed to be listening on.  I seem to recall a post from Tony
that mentioned you need to tell LockServer on startup which port it is
supposed to listen on, and tell CVSNT where to find it (which is the
config option I think you're talking about).

--
Glen Starrett