[cvsnt] cvs [server aborted]: can't create temporary directoryC:\Program Files\cvsnt\Temp\cvs-serv724: Permisssion Denied

Siegfried Heintze siegfried at heintze.com
Sun Sep 19 21:22:24 BST 2004

I'm confused. I go to start | control panel | user accounts and find that
the guest account is already disabled. I go to start | control panel |
administrative tools | Services and find that CVSNT Service 2.0.51d is
running on Local system. Hmmm... apparently CVSNT is impersonating the guest
account even though it is turned off.
  Siegfried