[cvsnt] Re: Import Command for Microsoft Visual Studio Directory

Brian Kowald briankowald at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 22 05:31:34 BST 2004

I ignore files I don't want in CVS by putting the file ".cvsignore" in
my CVSHOME directory which is set to c:\cvshome.  I use the macro
"Recursive Add" to add the files instead of import. I tweaked the macro
a bit to set the file types (binary vs text) like I want them.

Here is the contents of .cvsignore. This also causes it to ignore
folders too. Also the files won't even show up in the listing of WinCVS
so they won't be cluttering up the screen. I found this list on the web
somewhere and modified it.

*.aps
*.bak
*.bpt