[cvsnt] Jalindi Igloo and CVSNT v2.0.56

Gavin Erry GavinErry at spam.gavinerry.freeserve.co.uk
Sat Sep 25 05:57:56 BST 2004

Hi

I'm currently using the Igloo plugin for Visual Studio (v1.1d - the beta one
that uses cvs.exe) and I have found that with any version above v2.0.51d as
the client I get an error stating 'The pipe has been ended' from Igloo.

Does anyone have a fix for this?  I can continue using v2.0.51d as the
client for Igloo, but was wondering if the communication from cvs.exe has
been altered.

Gavin