[cvsnt] Tools

Scott Glen scott.glen at morpheus.co.uk
Wed Sep 29 15:50:27 BST 2004

Hi all,

I know this question has been asked before in the past, so this is more
of an update request .... but are there any tools out there for
administering CVSNT on Windows.  I'm talking about basic tasks like
adding users to repositories etc.... or should we still be using the DOS
command line to set-up the repositories...?

Cheers,

Scott.

This email and any files transmitted with it contain information that may be
confidential or privileged, and are intended solely for the use of the
individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended
recipient any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the information is
prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify me by
return email immediately. Any opinions expressed are those of the author,
not of Morpheus Limited.

This message has been checked for all known viruses by UUNET delivered
through the MessageLabs Virus Control Centre.