[cvsnt] repository question

Dwight Galloway dsgallow at utah.gov
Fri Apr 1 01:04:05 BST 2005

I have installed CVSNT onto my server, this is where I want to have the
repository, I have installed it looked in the control panel and not
found the cvs for nt green fish, I thought I must have done something
wrong uninstalled it and installed again, still nothing. I have windows
2000 installed on the server, which from what I understand is the same
as an nt server, I must be doing something wrong can you help me
understand what it is that i am missing? thank you.