[cvsnt] cvsnt ssh login problem.

liuwei liuwei at xbow.com.cn
Mon Apr 4 04:59:11 BST 2005

Hi everyone,
   I meet a problem:
1.CVS server: cvsnt on winxp (using pserver and passwd file to verity
user),winsshd as ssh service.
  in winsshd,I had configured user's public key.
2.CVS client:
   a. wincvs and putty,plink,
   b. cygwin (openssh installed) + cvsnt client

 When in status b,I run as following:
export CVS_RSH=ssh
bash-2.05b$ cvs -d :ext:develuser at hostA:/cvs/root co devel
Child process could not be created: The system cannot find the file
specified.

Tip: if you are trying to execute an internal shell command, use "cmd /c".
cvs [checkout aborted]: end of file from server (consult above messages if
any)
bash-2.05b$

when in status A,I had confirm everything is ok,
but when checkouting,it occur the same error.

I was really confused about it,
Thank you if you have the experience of solving this.

--
Best regards,

Wei Liu
liuwei at xbow.com.cn
IT Engineer
CrossBow  Technology, Inc. Beijing Representative  Office
Tel:8610-65527678  Fax:8610-65528819
Mobil: 13240007524