[cvsnt] Israel Export Institute - Resources

Simon Gelfand simon at export.gov.il
Wed Apr 6 21:00:27 BST 2005

Dear cvsnt.org Manager,

I found your web site appropriate to be included into our Resource Program. Creating a relevant web directory can lead to increased international business cooperation and new business opportunities.

Please feel free to visit our web site at www.export.gov.il/eng/

Add our link to the most relevant page by copying the following HTML information:

<!-- Export Institute Israel link -->
<!-- Export Institute Israel link -->

Once you have pasted our link on your website, kindly email me back with your link information (Title, URL and description), and we will add your link to our resources directory.

I'll be waiting for your kind answer and confirmation.

Best wishes,

Simon Gelfand
The Israel Export and International Cooperation Institute
simon at export.gov.il
www.export.gov.il/eng/