[cvsnt] CVSROOT shows up during normal checkout

Glenn.Swonk at tais.com Glenn.Swonk at tais.com
Fri Apr 8 17:41:41 BST 2005

I have installed the latest version of CVSNT.

When I perform a checkout, both CVSROOT and the module is extracted under
the module name.

For example,

      cvs co Test

      Yields:

         5 test/CVS
         6 test/CVSROOT/CVS
        42 test/CVSROOT
         5 test/Test/AnotherDir/CVS
         7 test/Test/AnotherDir
         6 test/Test/CVS
        16 test/Test
        64 test

Any ideas what is going on or how it can be avoided?

thanks,
glenn