FW: [cvsnt] no logon servers

Glenn Brennan GBrenna at RetailBrandAlliance.com
Tue Apr 12 16:25:14 BST 2005

I notice that the number of Server Logons is 55 (Using Perfmon).
After reboot of the server the Server logons is only 1 and I can do CVS
tasks without the error.
Has anyone had this experience?

Glenn Brennan
Retail Brand Alliance
(860) 253-4606

-----Original Message-----
From: cvsnt-bounces at cvsnt.org [mailto:cvsnt-bounces at cvsnt.org] On Behalf
Of Glenn Brennan
Sent: Tuesday, April 12, 2005 10:15 AM
To: cvsnt at cvsnt.org cvsnt downloads at march-hare.com @CVSNT on Twitter CVSNT on Facebook
Subject: [cvsnt] no logon servers

Hi everyone,

I am very new to cvsnt and wincvs. When I try accessing the cvsnt
server, I get the following message.

We are using CVSNT 2.5.01

Yesterday after I finished installing, checkout and commit were working
fine.

Here is the command I cut from display on wincvs.

Can you help?

cvs -z9 -q -d :sspi;hostname=STST0101:/myrepo login

Logging in to :sspi:GBrenna at stst0101:2401:/myrepo

cvs [login aborted]: unrecognized auth response from STST0101:
[80090311] There are currently no logon servers available to service the
logon request.

Glenn Brennan

Retail Brand Alliance

(860) 253-4606